Call Our Office to schedule a FREE 1-Hour Introduction: (951) 600-9343
Email us for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Mon-Fri 10 AM-5 PM
When can I come in for a Free Trial?
We offer a 1 on 1 private introduction session for those who are serious about joining CrossFit Inland Valley and reaching their goals. Sessions are booked by matching the scheduled convenience for you with the schedule of our coaches. We are available for Intros Monday-Friday at most hours of the day. No matter how busy we may get, we can always fit you in our schedule the week you call.
Who is it for?
This session is tailored by Coach Justus and his Associates to accommodate all fitness backgrounds and limitations. From the 85-year old woman, to the MMA Athlete. The class works!
What is a Class at CrossFit Inland Valley Like?
Our normal weekly classes are action packed and move quickly with a tight schedule. We do this so you can learn as much as possible each day you train with us. You can expect a group warm-up formed around the joints and muscles used in the given day’s training, a skills and drills session where the coach will teach and critique the execution of the movements used in that day’s training and the workout.
We use the Free Intro class to give the new-commer a “At your own Pace” guide through their first experience with CrossFit. We take the time to explain the movements and make sure every one in class is feeling safe and comfortable enough to put the skills we have just shown them to the test. There is plenty of time during classes to make sure this is achieved, and questions during class are always welcome.
Intro Session Outline:
- Introduction & Warm Up
- Skills and Drills: Squat, Push Up, Pull Up and Rowing
-“Workout of the Day” (W.O.D.)
- Open Forum Q & A with Coach Justus
A Few Things to Prepare for:
- Please call or email ahead of time to make an appointment for the introduction. Those that show up unannounced will be asked to schedule an appointment at a later time.
- Wear proper workout attire. Come in ready to move and make sure your clothes can accommodate the needs of the class.
- Bring Water and a Towel. If you don’t bring water, it is okay. We sell bottles of water in our Proshop. We don’t have towel service, so you will just have to sweat with the rest of us. It’s okay, we like it when you sweat.
- Wake up early and get some fuel in you, but not too much. It is not a good idea to do CrossFit on an empty/full stomach.
- Be ready to have fun and work together as a team!
To schedule a Free Introduction call or email our offices between the hours of 10am-5pm Mon-Fri to speak with one of our associates.
Office: (951) 600-9343
Email : email@example.com
To quickly facilitate your introduction we ask that you download and completely fill out our waiver (PDF) before arriving at CrossFit Inland Valley.