This logo represents the concept that change (symbolized by the triangle) is eternal (symbolized by the infinity symbol). Recognition that change and making changes is a fundamental reality of accomplishing goals.
Today marks the first day of some new changes to our schedule and programming. We are very excited about these changes!
SCHEDULE – We have almost doubled the amount of adult classes that we offer each week! Check out the schedule HERE. Please keep in mind that none of these changes are set in stone. We here at CrossFit Inland Valley are always thinking of ways to better service the needs of our family. We will continue to evaluate the schedule and make adjustments as needed. Also, know that we are looking at adding more classes to the weekend! We value your input, so please make sure to let us know what you think about the new schedule.
PROGRAMMING – Soon you will be seeing slight changes to the WODS. We are also looking at some different strength progression programs. We have also added Level Classes. More and more CrossFit Boxes are making the change to Level Classes. Here is some some info on the classes that we will be offering:
LEVEL 1 CrossFit
Are you new to CrossFit? Been away for a while and need to get back on track? Need to dial in the basics some more? Our Level 1 CrossFit classes are specifically designed with brand new CrossFitters in mind! No need for an On Ramp, our classes focus on the fundamentals each and every session, AND you get to be a part of our incredible Community.
Whether you are a novice or seasoned CrossFitter, this class is great for perfecting our 9 fundamental movements!
- Specifically Designed to give you the proper foundation to increase your Overall Fitness Level in any CrossFit class you attend at CrossFit Inland Valley! Form first, then consistency, THEN intensity.
- All abilities and fitness backgrounds welcome.
- Intensity and workload tailored to each individual. A solid CrossFit foundation is paramount to your long term fitness success.
LEVEL One/Two CrossFit:
Building upon the 9 Fundamental CrossFit movements taught in Level 1, our Level 1/2 CrossFit class helps take your CrossFit training to the Next Level!
- This class focuses on teaching intermediate level CrossFit movements and slightly more complex workouts than Level 1, gearing anyone up to do just about any CrossFit workout they could imagine!
- Proper mechanics are emphasized, while you will learn more about your own bodies energy system and performance.
ALL Levels CrossFit:
All Levels CrossFit (Level 1/2/3) provides each and every member at CrossFit Inland Valley with the best possible workout, coaching, and program design possible, and is scalable to you current skill level and level of progression.
- Each hour long session starts off with a dynamic warm up and assessment, then progresses to basic & advanced skill and technique development, finally building up to our action packed Workout of the Day (WOD).
- This class builds upon the foundations set in our Level 1 and Level 1/2 classes.
- You will learn more about your own performances, energy system efficiency, movement efficiency and virtuosity…and have a ton of FUN!
Here is a list of some of the possible future classes that we are looking at offering: Barbell, Long WOD, Power Lifting, Fire Breathers…..
ALSO, don’t forget about the Dragon Style Healing and Mobility classes that we offer!
ATTENTION: CrossFit Total this week!
WOD – 8.04.2012
3 Rounds for time of:
15 Power Cleans
400 Meter Run
15 Ring Dips
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
3 Rounds for time of:
15 Medball Cleans
400 Meter Run
Post your time to comments section.